SimplYanie. Begining of an ending



SimplYanie
Facebook page · Instagram · About NIA · Entries



introduction

Hello there, I am NIA .
please pronounce it as En Ai Ae .
welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all sorts of stuff. Hope to see you around! :)


Instagram
Follow @Nazidyanie




footprint

Recent Posts
·
Cinta kerana Allah . Cinta Islamik
· ke hadapan IMPIAN ku...
· Bila Hati dah sebati
· Sayang Dia Kerana ALLAH
· Diagnostik :) I love You
· Muallaf part 2
· My Favourite Chocolate
· Muallaf part 1
· Result .
· hate YOU !


December wish 2012
December 2, 2012 | Posted by N.I.A | 0 comment/s
assalamualaikum w.b.t

alright guys ! DECEMBER come again . means , there's anly a month to act as a FORM4's student . seriously ? am I ? bhaha Yes you are ! stop typing this sentence :

"laaahh Yanie baru nak masuk 16 tahun 26 December nih"

no Yanie , face the fact ! accept it ! you're SPM candidate to-be . so please muhasabah diri . kalau dulu anda boleh jadi yang terbaik dikalangan yang baik . tak akan 2013 anda tidak mahu langsung jadi macam tu lagi ? fikir balik Yanie , think it by yourself !

and start 1 December 2012 , i am not who i am before . dalam hati ingin berubah . dalam hati ingin jadi seperti dulu lagi . dalam hati . bhaha ! time to change lah Yanie . tolong .
*begging myself !*

my DECEMBER wish is to FORGET OTHER COMMITMENT UNTIL SUCCESS

alright then , no more LIKE-ing somebody , no more Facebook-ing all the time , no more Love-ing somethings , no more Twitter-ing all the time , no more stalk-ing ! no more Televisyen-ing  , no more text-ing every second lol :') no more everything ! just forget other commitment until success ! that's the wishes . hoping !



start today , i am tuition-ing . bhaha ! miss this moment . #PMRlife2011
that's all from me . till next, bubye !