SimplYanie. Begining of an ending



SimplYanie
Facebook page · Instagram · About NIA · Entries



introduction

Hello there, I am NIA .
please pronounce it as En Ai Ae .
welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all sorts of stuff. Hope to see you around! :)


Instagram
Follow @Nazidyanie




footprint

Recent Posts
·
Sedarkah kita ? Berubah
· Si Gadis Bercinta
· Indah di mata DIA ?
· i bid to NuraTiqah
· Boys Men Lelaki Remaja
· Ladies Wanita Perempuan Remaja
· The moment :]
· December wish 2012
· Cinta kerana Allah . Cinta Islamik
· ke hadapan IMPIAN ku...


Merenung kisah dahuluu .
February 15, 2013 | Posted by N.I.A | 0 comment/s

"OVER-HYPER IN THE CLASS :O"


"BIRU JUNIOR ! BIRU JUNIOR ! BIRU JUNIOR !"

"BEWARE . YOU'RE WATCHED , SPIED !"

"WE CAN'T CLOSE OTHER'S MOUTH"

"THINK BEFORE YOU DID !"

stop it yanie !



tak semua orang suka dengan apa yang kita buat . 

i need to change -,- for my own satisfaction .